- Hello! - Thursday, January 08, 2009

So, I haven't been on here in a while, so I decided to pick back up and see what happens! So much has transpired in my life since my last entry. I mean a lot of things has happened. At any rate, all is well and I am planning to keep my focus on the Lord to make a way out of no way! I am patiently waiting as well as anticipating the mighty move of God!

I mean, WOW! It is 2009! This is the 9th day of this year! Trust and know that God has everything "sowed up" if you will!

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

WHO AM I?

Day-Day/24/Chicago Suburbs.

LIKES:

Music: Gospel, Colors: Purple, Black, Silver, Blue,

MY LINKS:

Myspace Page, MY Yahoo 360 Page!

PREVIOUS POSTS

Random Thoughts
Is it Love or Lust?
Hiatus journey....
Back Home!
Waiting on the Promises!
The Stretching and Pressing...Preparing for the Pa...
Storm, Wind, Trials, Outcomes
Ordinary Me, Extradinary Thoughts!
Blessings!
Today's Thoughts/Activities....


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger