- Random Thoughts - Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So, I'm gonna free write. So, excuse the run-ons! I'm trying to get back use to journaling and free writting!

My mind wanders, reflects on random thoughts! Thoughts, of logical, impulse and seriously untanned, THOUGHTS! From the unconscience to conscience, THOUGHTS-that try to stop, intimidate, and puzzle my current state! RANDOM THOUGHTS!

THOUGHTS concerning my life! Oh how much I pondered on this! Trying to make sense of the chaos and the cards (life situations) that I'm dealt. I try to recognize and seize the moment as the sign to reach my optimum level and fullest potential!SELF-ACTUALIZED!

When I don't feel so secure, I sink down and wonder, WHY! Throughtout all the mess, I try to sustain and regain my strength to influence others! Just to for another hit, blow, unexpected turn to know my balance off it's equalibrium!

I try to remember those catch phrases, quotes, THOUGHTS! You know, turn lemons into lemonade! Never allow the pressers to get you down! Don't give up, always keep moving on! There's so many thoughts like these that run through my head, but, yet and still, I gotta keep going on!

Moving on to my maximum level. Creatively, lyrically, at my best! I must seize the moments. Recognize my strentgths and potential.....and SOAR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

WHO AM I?

Day-Day/24/Chicago Suburbs.

LIKES:

Music: Gospel, Colors: Purple, Black, Silver, Blue,

MY LINKS:

Myspace Page, MY Yahoo 360 Page!

PREVIOUS POSTS

Is it Love or Lust?
Hiatus journey....
Back Home!
Waiting on the Promises!
The Stretching and Pressing...Preparing for the Pa...
Storm, Wind, Trials, Outcomes
Ordinary Me, Extradinary Thoughts!
Blessings!
Today's Thoughts/Activities....


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger