- Hiatus journey.... - Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Well, my intentions was to be more proactive. It seems as though my life and my interest shifted on many realms.

My journey has been a very hard and difficult one. I will also add that the wilderness is very lonely and confusing. But, God, is a substainer of all minds!

I often wonder about my life and purpose. I know many will say not to, but, I can't help but to try to access and retain this all encompassed gift that resides in me! But, now I can say that things are looking up for me!

Ironically, I desire to do advocacy and motivational speaking! Once again, this was a silent thought reserved in the basement of my mind and spirit. Some how, it was revealed in a job interview, which unlocked itself from the bondage of silence! This left me ignited from then on! It's amzaing how your words have power and how affirmation from self towards self can literally unblock blindness!

Within this time, I've been receiving emails from the UK Poetry Publishing conerning my poems. I thought that it wasn't serious and that this is another version of Poetry.com, which I am a part of. Never did I consider myself to be this strong and extreme poet! The other day, I received an email saying that I was nonimated for Poetry.com's & International Library of Congress Poet Ambassdor! I'm like what? Then I thought about it, Lord, you placed this thought in me and I received it concerning advocacy and motivational speaking, and now the nomination for ambassdor for the one thing that I discredit as my ability! What an irony for me! :)

I said all of this to say to never dispise any gifts and or abilities that you have! You never know, the very thing that you think isn't your strong suit, but you can do effortlessly, could be the very thing that would serve as a catalyst towards your purpose and destiny! Who knows? (smile)

So, embrace who you are! If you don't know search within and definitely go to God, who knows all about you for guidance! Then, build on your confidence, once you have discovered your abilities! It's nothing like knowing who you are and not letting the opinions of others dictate to you of who you are and what you should be in their eyes! Their opinions doesn't matter! It's about what God says! He knows more and has set higher things for us than what we could ever imagine!

Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

WHO AM I?

Day-Day/24/Chicago Suburbs.

LIKES:

Music: Gospel, Colors: Purple, Black, Silver, Blue,

MY LINKS:

Myspace Page, MY Yahoo 360 Page!

PREVIOUS POSTS

Back Home!
Waiting on the Promises!
The Stretching and Pressing...Preparing for the Pa...
Storm, Wind, Trials, Outcomes
Ordinary Me, Extradinary Thoughts!
Blessings!
Today's Thoughts/Activities....


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger