- Back Home! - Wednesday, November 16, 2005

It's been a while ( a year) since my last posting, so I wanted to re-vamp my approach on here!

The things to come, information on the arts/entertainment field, and my endeavors!

Stay tuned, and keep it locked down to Dadria's Blog!

All (new or veteran) Artists, Poets, Singers, Musicians, Actors/Actresses, Models, Designers, Talent Agents, PR, etc.... Feel free to drop a line at daynikent@yahoo.com

Until Then,

Be positive, Be strong, Be Effective, and Live long!

Dadria

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

WHO AM I?

Day-Day/24/Chicago Suburbs.

LIKES:

Music: Gospel, Colors: Purple, Black, Silver, Blue,

MY LINKS:

Myspace Page, MY Yahoo 360 Page!

PREVIOUS POSTS

Waiting on the Promises!
The Stretching and Pressing...Preparing for the Pa...
Storm, Wind, Trials, Outcomes
Ordinary Me, Extradinary Thoughts!
Blessings!
Today's Thoughts/Activities....


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger