- Ordinary Me, Extradinary Thoughts! - Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Hello and Welcome!

Today is a laid back day for me. My life has been hectic so, I have to rest up! There's so much within me that needs to be expressed and cultivated. Many, have yet to know who the true/evolving Dadria, is! It's weird having so much on the inside, but, yet, no outlet of release. Strangely, the outlets that do come my way is denied by captive ideas and concepts that keeps me bound. Well, that's the truth, that's me. I can only say is, if you knew my story, you will understand my dilemma!

N-e-wayz! I am happy to say that I have acted on my goal to learn as much as I can about the business side of the industry! I am on board with EbonyEnergy Publishing! www.ebonyenergy.com , or www.ebonyenergypublishing.com I am new and I am having a blast learning!

If you are in the Chicago area, check out EbonyEnergy's 3rd Friday in Beverly, at 1808 W. 103rd St. at the World Folk Music Company. For more information, call (773) 445-4946, or contact me, via email, at Dadria@ebonyenergy.com

Well, that's all for now!

Peace, love and all that other good stuff!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

WHO AM I?

Day-Day/24/Chicago Suburbs.

LIKES:

Music: Gospel, Colors: Purple, Black, Silver, Blue,

MY LINKS:

Myspace Page, MY Yahoo 360 Page!

PREVIOUS POSTS

Blessings!
Today's Thoughts/Activities....


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger