- Blessings! - Saturday, September 25, 2004

Hello Everybody!

Blow a triumpet is ZION!!!!!

I 'm elated on today at what God is getting ready to do in the lives of His people! I know many are going through some trials and tribulations, and expectencies are great!Many struggle to find out, when, their blessings, or change will come! I stand here, believing that if we hold fast to what God has been and what He is saying and doing in us, right now; we can be assured that the when will come before long. This season of my life is complicated to the natural eye, but, its life changing and mind altering in the spiritual!

It is my prayer, that we all (especially the youth) , tap into that place in God that we so desire, and what God placed upon our lives to encounter! I speak that nothing will/shall deter our minds from it (again), in Jesus Name! Amen!

Let the redeemed of the Lord say SO!!!!

~Day






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

WHO AM I?

Day-Day/24/Chicago Suburbs.

LIKES:

Music: Gospel, Colors: Purple, Black, Silver, Blue,

MY LINKS:

Myspace Page, MY Yahoo 360 Page!

PREVIOUS POSTS

Today's Thoughts/Activities....


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger